Field Study Requirements
You are qualified for field study if you are a senior or junior declared Psychology major in good academic standing.
As a field study student you will:
• Attend an Information meeting
• Complete 10 hours per week of work at your placement for two quarters
• Complete a mid-quarter and final assessment of your placement.
• Keep a journal.
• Complete an academic project with guidance from your faculty sponsor.
• Receive an evaluation of your performance written by the supervisor at your placement each quarter.
One quarter of Field Study (Psych 193) can count as one of the eight required upper division courses. Each quarter of field study is five units of upper division credit offered Pass/No Pass only.
Applications are provided at the Information Meeting.
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions